Affordable Arizona Bankruptcy LawyerIn the current economic climate, many people have found themselves burdened by the weight of their debt. Many individuals have found themselves unable to to pay their credit cards, medical bills, mortgage, or car payment. Fortunately filing for bankruptcy protection no longer carriers the stigma it once did. More and more people are turning to filing bankruptcy protection as a prudent financial decision. With the help of the qualified bankruptcy lawyer, many people are afforded the fresh start they so desperately need.
Did you know that bankruptcy can stop foreclosure? That bankruptcy can prevent repossessions? That bankruptcy can stop creditor harassment? While bankruptcy is not for everyone, there are many benefits of filing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. An experienced bankruptcy lawyer in Phoenix can look at your current financial situation and tell you if bankruptcy is the right option. The bankruptcy attorneys of Ariano & Reppucci are trained in areas of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and now offer free bankruptcy consultations for all potential filers.
Arizona Bankruptcy Help
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the liquidation chapter where all of your general unsecured debt (e.g. credit cards, medical bills, repossessions, foreclosures, etc.) are discharged. Consult with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy to ensure your asstes are protected by Arizona exemptions.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy is a reoganization of your debt over 3-5 years. Individuals generally file Chapter 13 bankruptcy to get current on secured debt (mortgage, car), keep property they might otherwise lose in Chapter 7, and because they do not meet the income requirements for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Arizona.
- Prevent Foreclosure
- Filing Chapter 13 banktupcy prior to the foreclosure date will allow a Debtor to catch up on mortgage payments through the Chapter 13 plan.
- Stop Garnishments/Bank Account Levies
- Filing bankruptcy puts a stay or hold on collection efforts, and will stop any garnishments/bank account levies you may have or may be facing.
- Stop Creditor Harassment
- Bankruptcy eliminates creditor harassment as once you file creditors are not permitted to communicate with the Debtors.