Hi, How Can We Help You?

Grandparents’ Rights/3rd Party Rights

Non-Parent Custody

In certain cases a non-parent such as a grandparent, relative, former stepparent, etc. may ask the court to grant custody/legal decision making of a minor child to them. In order to do so the non-parent will have to establish that he or she stands “In Loco Parenti...

Read More