Updated as of December 7, 2020.
1. This site is owned and operated by Reppucci & Roeder, PLLC. (“the Company”), located at 3101 N. Central Avenue, Ste. 1470, Phoenix, Arizona 85012 (“Corporate Headquarters”), and accessible online at ‘[www.attorneys-
2. The Company provides, without limitations, full-scope representation in the areas of Divorce Law, Family Law, and Juvenile Law (“Services”) within the state of Arizona.
3. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We will never share your personal information with any third party. Still, because we may gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand
our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
4. The private information you provide to the Company, its staff, or the Website
will be used only for its intended purpose.
5. Using the Website or the Company’s services, you consent to the data practices
6. As a general rule, the Company does not collect personal information about you
when you visit the Website unless you choose to provide such information to us.
Submitting personal information through the Website is voluntary. By doing so,
you are giving the Company your permission to use the information for the stated
7. If you choose to provide us with personal information on the Website, through
methods such as sending us an email directly at email@example.com to
our staff through a phone call or submission of our online or in-person
questionnaires, we may use that information to help us provide you with
information (collectively referred to as (“the Information”).
8. We may also use the personal information to respond to any of your message(s)
and/or feedback. The information we may receive from you varies based on what
you do when visiting the
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. By using the Website and its functions, you may provide basic information such as
including but not limited to your name, phone number, address and email address
which allows us to send information, provide updates and/or process the type of
Information you desire.
10. In addition to the basic information as specified in Clause 9 herein, for the purpose
of providing the Services by the Company to you, the Company may, without
limitation request for the following information:
Information related to you for drafting and preparing your legal
documents and representation in court hearings;
Information related to the opposing party or parties;
Information related to your legal matter; and
If the Company is dealing with family/divorce law on behalf of you,
the Company will collect additional information including but not limited to your
child(ren), work history, financial information, background and history arising out
of and in connection to the subject of your proceeding(s).
11. The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of the websites
you choose to link to from the Company so that you can understand how those
websites collect, use and share your information (“Third-Party Websites”). The
The company is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on the
Third-Party Websites outside of the Company’s
THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
12. Personal information we collect which you may provide to us includes, inter alia:-
‘Identifying information’ (i.e. name, date and place of birth, gender, age); and
‘Contact information’ (i.e. email / home and office address, home / mobile /
office phone numbers).
13. As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information
when dealing with the Company and/or when we provide the Information to you.
However, if the information is required for preparation and drafting
of legal documents legal representation, the Company may terminate services for
failure to provide the information.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
14. We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in
site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyze this
information because it helps us to design the Website better to suit your needs.
We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in
the event of a known security or virus threat.
The information includes, inter alia:
The internet domain name from which you access our website (for example,
“xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu.”
if you connect from an educational domain);
The internet protocol (“IP”) address (a unique number for each computer
connected to the internet) from which you access our Website;
The type of browser used to access our Website;
The operating system used to access our Website;
The date and time you access our Website;
The Universal Resource Locators (“URLs”) or address of the pages you visit;
Your username, if it was used to log in to the Website; and
If you visited this Website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR TRACKING AND CUSTOMIZATION
15. A ‘cookie’ is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to
remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your
computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that
provided it, and no other website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
‘Session’: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once
you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies
for technical purposes, such as to enable better navigation through the site or to
allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
‘Persistent’: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive to
determine which users are new to the site or are returning.
16. By having cookies, the Company will use the information collected by way of
cookies as specified in Clause 15 herein to assist in filling out standard
information regarding the forms or questionnaires that the Company may
require you to complete. Such usage may take the form of prefilling all the basic
information, which you will have the opportunity to review and confirm the
contents. Unless you authorize the Company, such information will not be
disclosed to any third parties.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
17. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the
purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
18. We may use your personal information to:
o administer our website and business;
o personalize our website for you;
o send you non-marketing commercial communications;
o send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
o send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us
at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
o send you marketing communications relating to our business which we
think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically
agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any
time if you no longer require marketing communications, but only to the
the extent of direct marketing to your personal email);
o deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our
o keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
o verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our
website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website
private messaging service).
19. If you submit personal information for publication on our website (i.e., client
testimonials), we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance
with the license, you grant to us (you can inform us at any time if you want us to
remove your client testimonial).
20. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on
our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
21. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to
any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
22. The personal information you provide to us, whether voluntarily or automatically
as the foregoing paragraphs describe, may be used and disclosed without
limitations to our employees, staff, insurers, professionals, agents, and/or other
parties we deem fit for the purpose and in the manner reasonably necessary for
23. Personal information may be disclosed and/or supplied between third parties.
When personal information is disclosed and/or supplied between the third parties
all terms and conditions contained herein shall affect the purpose of
protecting your personal information.
24. Compliance with legal requirements for the enforcement of law, regulations, court
orders, subpoenas, warrants during the course of a legal proceeding or otherwise
may render our need to disclose personal information.
25. Personal information may also be used to protect and safeguard the copyright,
trademarks, legal rights, intellectual property rights, or safety of the Company.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
26. The Company secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or
27. All your information are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit
SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology
28. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us via
email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by a phone call at 480-300-6012.
MINORS UNDER EIGHTEEN
29. The Company does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under
the age of eighteen unless that information is used for purposes of representation
for your legal matter. If you are under the age of eighteen, you may not use the
Website or the Company’s services.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
30. The Company respects your privacy and gives you an opportunity to opt-out of
receiving information in respect of the Information by contacting us at
and amendments. All modifications and the time of the changes and modification
will be subject to the sole direction of the Company, and such changes will have
immediate effect. No notice will be given to you before such changes and/or
32. The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing
33. Please email us with any questions at email@example.com. You can also
contact us by phone at 480-300-6012.
Effective as of December 7, 2020.